· Our engineering staff can design and assemble your complete boiler room system, and then provide you with any additional engineering and technical advice, to make your boiler room the most efficient and cost effective.
· Our ability to do in-house fabrication, allows us to package boiler room equipment into pre-piped and wired skids, simplifying field installation requirements for installing contractors and specifying engineers.
· Our trained field service personnel makes sure that new equipment installation meets all design requirements and then oversees all start-up and instructs all personnel with all procedures to meet manufacturer’s specifications.
· After installation and/or any repair service necessities, Western Power Equipment will provide regular preventative maintenance and service contracts to keep your steam plant up and running to maximum performance.
Our Services Include:
· On Call Emergency Service
· Control System Troubleshooting and Repairs
· Flame Safeguard Control and System Upgrades
· Burner Adjusting and Combustion Analysis
· Annual Boiler Inspections
· Training Schools